Thailand is now opens to fully vaccinated foreign visitors, including returning Thais and foreign residents, from the approved countries to enter the Kingdom by air with no quarantine requirements from 1 November, 2021 (Test & Go).
Test & Go Key Points
- Fully vaccinated travelers against COVID-19 from 63 nations including Nordic and Baltic to visit Thailand
- Travelers must take 2 RT-PCR COVID tests (72 hrs before flight and on arrival day at the hotel), and Antigen self-test kit on day 6-7.
- Travelers must stay in SHA Plus hotel at least 1 day while waiting for the result
- Fully vaccinated travelers who received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccines at least 14 days before their travel date.
- Those who have recovered from COVID-19 needs a medical Certificate of Recovery within the last 3 months and with at least one dose of the approved vaccine at least 14 days before their travel date
- Children under 12 years travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
- Must have a negative RT-PCR result issued no more than 72 hours before the travel date
From 1 November
- No quarantine
- At least 1 Day in SHA Extra Plus hotel
- After negative result, free to travel to any part of Thailand
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Health insurance covering COVID-19 during the total stay in Thailand. Minimum coverage of 50,000 USD
- A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at a SHA Extra Plus (SHA++)* accommodation, 1 RT-PCR test and SHA+ Transfer
- Negative RT-PCR result issued no more than 72 hours before the travel date
- After 1st of Nov, COE will be no longer needed. But travelers require to apply the entry through Thailand Pass on this platform www.tp.consular.go.th
- Exception in Phuket : A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at a SHA Extra Plus (SHA++)* accommodation, transfer and prebook 1 RT-PCR test booking at www.thailandpsas.com
*SHA Extra Plus hotels are those that meet the Amazing Thailand SHA Plus standard and provide an accommodation service in partnership with certified hospitals for the RT-PCR test. The list of the SHA Extra Plus hotels is available here https://web.thailandsha.com/shaextraplus.
- Book flights to Thailand
- Book and prepay SHA Extra Plus-certified hotel (SHA++)
- Buy Insurance covering COVID-19 treatment (minimum 50,000USD)
- Proof of vaccination
- Show a negative RT-PCR test no more than 72 hours before travel date
- Download and register the Mor Chana Mobile App
- Transfer directly by approved transportation provider
- First RT-PCR on day 0 -1 at the booked accommodation or pre-arranged COVID-19 test center.
- Exception in Phuket: RT-PCR test upon arrival at Phuket International airport.
- Wait for your first RT-PCR result in your own hotel room (Should be available within the day)
- After a negative result, free to travel
- Self-tested with an Antigen Test on day 6-7
For more information, please contact the Royal Thai Embassy in your country.
Sweden : www.thaiembassy.se
Norway : www.oslo.thaiembassy.org
Denmark : www.thaiembassy.dk
Finland : www.helsinki.thaiembassy.org